A meeting of the Provincial Grand Lodge Committee to be held at Barry Memorial Hall, Gladstone Road, BARRY, Vale of Glamorgan, CF62 8NA, on Friday the 03rd May 2019 at 6.00pm
- To Receive and Consider the Provincial Grand Treasurer’s report
- To Receive and Consider the Provincial Grand Registrar’s report
- To Receive and Consider the Provincial Grand Almoner’s report
- To Receive and Consider the Provincial Grand Charity Steward’s report
- To Receive and Consider the Provincial Membership Officer’s report
- To Receive and Consider the report of the General Purposes Committee
- To Receive a Briefing on Developments in the Royal Arch from the Most Excellent Grand Superintendent
- To Receive an Address by the Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master
- Any other business
N.B. Provincial Grand Lodge Committee consists of the Grand Officers, Provincial Grand Officers of the year, members of the General Purposes Committee and the Master of every Lodge in the Province (or his nominated Representative).
Any Master unable to attend should inform the Provincial Grand Secretary, through his Lodge Secretary, of the name of the Past Master nominated to represent him. Such Nominee cannot be a Grand Officer or an Acting Provincial Grand Lodge Officer.
Download a pdf of the Provincial Grand Lodge Committee Meeting summons
Preliminary Notice: The Annual Meeting of Provincial Grand Lodge will be held at Barry on Monday, 24th June 2019. Masters and Wardens of all Lodges are expected to attend.