The suspension of meetings doesn’t mean the suspension of Freemasonry. Across the globe we are coming together and showing who we are and what we stand for as Freemasons.
The Provincial Grand Orator has put together an interactive infographic, to assist Freemasons in the Province of South Wales during this time of social distancing and self-isolation, as a reminder of the numerous options available to continue self-learning and daily advancement.
Download the infographic and click the hyperlink on each of the 10 paths to lean more. The paths are:
- Visit Solomon – the interactive learning portal from UGLE.
- Arrange a podcast by well-known author, commentator and freemason, Bro. Dr Robert Lomas.
- Use video conferencing platforms, such as Skype or Zoom, to virtually meet others within your Lodge or Chapter.
- Listen to Brother, the masonic podcast.
- Follow the daily extracts from Making a Daily Advancement, the Twitter feed from the South Wales learning and development team.
- Subscribe to Quatuor Coronati, the world’s premier Masonic research lodge.
- Contact the oration team for customised ‘nuggets of information’.
- Read the Provincial Grand Orator’s monthly blog.
- Read the new newsletter from the south Wales research group.
- Sign up for a virtual workshop from the events team.