A meeting of the Provincial Grand Lodge Committee to be held at Barry Memorial Hall, Gladstone Road, BARRY, Vale of Glamorgan, CF62 8NA, on Friday the 05th May 2017 at 6.00pm
- To welcome and receive an address from W.Bro. Les Hutchinson, PJGD Chief Operating Officer of the Masonic Charitable Foundation
- To receive and consider the Provincial Grand Treasurer’s Report
- To receive and consider the Provincial Grand Registrar’s Report
- To receive the Provincial Grand Almoner’s Report
- To receive the Provincial Membership Officer’s Report
- To receive and consider the Report of the General Purposes Committee
- To receive an address by the Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master
- To transact any other business requiring attention
N.B. Provincial Grand Lodge Committee consists of the Grand Officers, Provincial Grand Officers of the year, members of the General Purposes Committee and the Master of every Lodge in the Province (or his nominated Representative). With the MCF COO attending (Business Item 1.), on this occasion, Lodge Almoners, Charity Stewards and all Brethren will also be most welcome to attend.
Any Master unable to attend should inform the Provincial Grand Secretary, through his Lodge Secretary, of the name of the Past Master nominated to represent him. Such Nominee cannot be a Grand Officer or an Acting Provincial Grand Lodge Officer.
Download a pdf of the Provincial Grand Lodge Committee Meeting summons
Preliminary Notice: The Annual Meeting of Provincial Grand Lodge will be held at Barry on Monday, 26th June 2017. Masters and Wardens of all Lodges are expected to attend.